Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Happy Bubbles

I know it's stupid but I can't help it. I am just happy. I am still happy from the event that happened two days ago.

And it's weird but I woke up really early yesterday and I couldn't go back to sleep because I was happy. Because it felt like I finally woke up and remained awake in a dream.

But it wasn't a dream.

I checked my inbox many times just to make sure it wasn't. XD

And I was able to stay up, and to still be able to stay up, until now, which is almost 4 am, because of the happy bubbles inside, dancing away.

Summer, Skye and Rainie said that I needed to be on alert, in case he's doing this just for kicks and I am on my alert but he really, really doesn't seem like the type who'd do that.

But then my paranoid side comes up and says to me "Don't judge a book by it's cover".

I just hope that he is a nice guy and that maybe, just maybe, he's interested in me as well.

I chatted with Ariel through Skype today and we caught up on our "boy issues" and she's actually going on a date in a couple of hours since it's almost noon there hahaha.

So yeah, not saying I'm extremely superstitious (although it might have seemed that way in my earlier posts), maybe the starting of this year is a good one for us Capricorns. Hahahaha.

But I believe everything is up to God so whatever happens, I will be patient and just let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment