Monday, February 25, 2013

Almost crystal clear

I got another dream about him and this time it was almost crystal clear and I can still remember parts of it despite the fact that I've been awake for an hour now which is odd cause I'm one those people who forgets almost everything she dreamt of.

June said to me that when you dream about someone it means that that person is thinking of you and as much as I'd like to believe that it is true I'm sure you'd agree that it's actually the other way round.

So here's how it went, or at least, the beginning of what I can remember.

He was with me and my family on an outing but my mom wasn't there and my dad wanted to go around by himself so he was in charge of all of us. I think all my other siblings were younger versions of themselves but the both of us were at our present age.

What I do remember the most is that it was like a Japanese fireworks festival setting, with all the open air stalls and lanterns and I could see shrines and it was late evening or maybe it was night.

So we walked around a lot, the rest of them being playful like kids while he and I just talked and it felt so so so comfortable talking with him. It felt so real and our words just flowed easily.

When it was time to go back, my siblings pestered him to buy something for them (I think it was a cake) and I joined in as well and somehow all my informal slang came out as well and he was pretty amused. We didn't buy anything though so we walked up some stone steps to where our dad was and then we all got into the car.

Both of us sat in the back with Summer and at first we were talking but my dad demanded silence so he started texting with me. We were talking about books if I'm not mistaken and I was teasing him a bit. In the end we both just whispered and smothered our laughs.

I woke up after that and I felt much more refreshed compared to the previous mornings I woke up.

Also, I don't think I will give up on him easily. Why?

Last night I was wasting time on Omegle and I began chatting with a nice enough guy who was interesting. But even though he was, I just kept thinking of Prince the whole time.

I asked the guy questions regarding relationships and he told me that if a guy does make a first move like chat you up first, there is something in you that he's interested in. Physically, mentally, I have no idea.

Sometimes I wish I sat next to Prince during the exam but if I did, I'd have never been able to do last minute studying on the topic that I thought she wouldn't ask me but she did.

Maybe he was waiting for me to talk? I don't know.

I can only hope that I'll be able to talk with him the next time I see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment