Sunday, February 3, 2013

Why hello... Again

I had another dream about Prince again last night and I have no idea why.

Maybe it's cause just before I went to sleep, I checked out his Facebook page but that was it. I didn't meet him and neither did I think about him all day (cause I was too preoccupied with watching danisnotonfire videos XD).

Strangely enough, I can remember this dream a bit more vividly than the previous ones that I had.

I think the dream started off by him sleeping over at our grandparent's place and him and my siblings (and I think my cousins) slept on the floor in the kitchen house (technically a house that has our kitchen and as royal as that sounds, it's pretty small).

I remember waking up and looking outside through huge windows and I saw the universe, like literally the universe. But they were mosaic-like and for some weird reason, everyone could see everything clearly but I couldn't cause I was the only one who saw these mosaic-like things. It was still beautiful and I got really mesmerized by it.

I think throughout his stay there, I talked with him a couple of times but I'm not exactly sure what about.

What I do remember most is that while I was looking at the universe, he called my name out loud and I turned to look at him and he smiled and I couldn't help but think "Wow, he knows my name and this is the first time that he initiated a conversation."

Of course I didn't realise it was a dream but I was happy all the same and we talked more after that.

There was also a part when my grandpa's spirit possessed me (he's not dead yet in real life, thankfully) but that is a whole different story hahaha.

It's at moments like these that I think back to that day when he came over to my table with one of my guy friends before he left. I still wonder why he did that.

Also, I can't help but feel that around the time that we just became Facebook acquaintances and I posted a YouTube video up, he also posted one up and said "Say something about this." And I don't know why but I felt like he was talking with me. 

Felt.

Doesn't mean that it's true.

I wonder if he will even remember me the next time we see each other. I have no idea really.

I really find him interesting, to be very honest. He doesn't seem like the type to smoke and he really does have this overall good aura around him.

I just wish that there was a way for me to actually get to know him properly, not only by ways of reaching out to the people around him.

1 comment:

  1. woah :OO i think i missed out alot of stories. Haha xD anyway, if u dreamt abt him meaning to say he is thinking abt u!! :P

    ReplyDelete