Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sleepless

As much as I'd like to blame my lack of attention due to my exams and because I'm moving out soon, I can't because I know the truth behind why I can't sleep well anymore.

I think too much of him. Really.

I want to talk with him. To get to know him. But I can't just do that, oh no, I need to play "The Hard To Get Game" and I don't know why I have to but it seems as though every relationship advice website says so.

I have dark circles and eye bags. That just shows how bad I think about this.

And I really have to do my work now but I can't help it. I really can't.

I just pray and hope and wish that my patience will last just that bit more longer cause I might end up doing something really regretful and to date, I haven't done anything too embarrassing regarding Prince. With Law, now that's a different story.

I really need to get this feeling out of my system but no matter how many mangas I read or YouTube videos I watch, it just won't go away.

I wish I could get closer to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment