Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Natural

Whenever I talk to people, I feel really happy and I don't know why. Why was I so shy to talk with people the last couple of years?

Anyway, I got to the classroom earlier than Prince so I sat in the back and presently I was joined by one of my friends (Rosa, I told her about Prince as well and we got quite close through Facebook chat) and another friend (Olivia, I haven't bonded with her very closely yet) and then Isa came along.

Olivia, Rosa, and I discussed some of the lecture topics together while Isa sat by herself trying to read through my notes and I felt bad for her but she really needs to take up some responsibility, especially since she's older than me. I think she's too dependent on her parents.

So while we were discussing questions, Prince arrived and he sat two rows directly behind me and I was surprisingly cooler than I thought I would be. It felt a bit awkward though since I repeatedly went out from the classroom and I did my best to not ogle at him. By then people were moving forward to get in line for the oral examination so when he got up, I waited a bit then I went in front as well. I asked another friend, Lisa, if she was the last but she said no.

Lisa: He's the one after me. *Points to the back*
Me: Ah, P-Prince. *He looks up* Who's after you?
Prince: Uh... No one.
Me: Then can I be after you?
Prince: Sure.
Me: Thanks!

At one point, I think when I said his name, he gave a small grin and I couldn't help myself so I responded back with a huge smile. 

Oh I felt so weird saying his name out loud. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So I moved in front and sat in the same row as him although I wasn't near him because I was scared that I would annoy him and bother him so I didn't.

I ended up talking with Yu (who came late) and Isa after that but I managed to cram in some last minute notes (which was miraculously what the lecturer asked me, thank goodness I read it!) but I didn't look at him too often.

He was all jittery and he kept moving his left arm and whenever someone talked he would look.

Like when I called Lisa by her full name he looked at me as well since her back name sounds like the last part of his real name and I got a bit embarrassed by that but I pretended that I didn't notice that he looked up.

After his turn was done I talked with him for a bit but I couldn't stay for long since it was my turn so yeah, it was a bit sad. There was also another guy there so I couldn't talk freely.

He left a few moments before I did and I felt a bit sad about that as well but it isn't like I own him or anything so I have no right to feel sad.

I talked a lot today and I did my best to not make it too loud as I tend to do that around the guy that I like. I hope he didn't feel annoyed with me.

I just hope that he sees me as a friend, someone nice to talk with freely.

Thanks to him, I didn't feel so nervous about the exam anymore. We even got the same score HAHAHAHA. But yeah...

I'll be resting today and tomorrow I'll start to work hard again for my final exam. Lucky for him, he finished it all already. I'll do that next time so Ill have a longer break hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment