Friday, May 24, 2013

Deriving from the past

At certain moments today, I felt like I fell a bit for Prince. I guess when you're in the middle of trying to let your feelings fade away it really doesn't help if you can visibly see that person at least a couple of times a week.

Maybe it's influence from this manga I've just started reading called Strobe Edge by Sakisaka Io, a mangaka which I admire because her stories are not your typical ones.

Anyway, that manga sounds almost like my story whereby the heroine fell for a guy who's already going out with someone and that one of her classmates like her. Of course there're the differentiating elements like the sister of the classmate that likes her is actually going out with the guy she likes but that's a different story. I haven't finished reading it though although it is a completed series. Reading the manga also made me realise that I tend to fall for kind guys, like Prince. XD

But back to today. We didn't make eye-contact or anything at all but we sat relatively near each other today, almost side by side but he sat a desk behind me and an aisle separated us. We got pretty close at some points like when we were taking back our test papers but all he did was approach me quite timidly to look at my paper before going away. I need to do something to lighten the atmosphere.

Tia almost dared me to rap in front of him. XD I think I would have done it but at the moment that she dared me to I wasn't quite prepared. Ah well.

Prince and I have almost similar minds, really.

For instance if he was in my place, taking back his papers and looking through them with some friends, I would timidly approach him as well.

Also, and this was totally unexpected, we both said the same thing at the same time when the professor asked the class a question.

Well, he didn't really ask a question, he just said "So we can have smaller amplitudes and more subdivisions within this interval so the amount of subdivisions that is possible in this interval is...?"

And then Prince and I said "Infinite." XD

It was about integrals if you were wondering hahahaha. I wonder if he noticed that but I guess he wouldn't.

I do hope that he at least finds me interesting enough to become his friend.

Maybe that's possible. He could've overheard me rapping 'Love the Way You Lie' to Tia and some of my other friends. XD

And that's all for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment