Saturday, May 18, 2013

Shinogu

Right now, I don't know why, but there's a sickening grip on my heart as though it's about to be wrenched out from my body.

Maybe it's because of the weird mood I am in today. Or because I read a lot of romance mangas recently. Or a combination of both those things.

I haven't felt that odd feeling in a long time and it makes me wonder, who am I falling for this time?

Like every girl, I have a picture of an ideal guy inside my head and for some reason I call him Shinogu.

And today, I feel like talking about Shinogu.

From the name alone, it's obvious to see that he's Japanese even though I actually prefer Korean guys over Japanese ones. Strictly speaking, I've never actually had crushes on any Japanese celebrity, serious ones I mean.

How does he look like?

He has dark brown hair to the point that it looks as though it were black but you can definitely see the brown hues in the sunlight. It's long but short enough to be able to be kept neat and he has a fringe that partly conceals dark brown eyes that carry a constant gentle and kind albeit a little sad gaze about them and when something happy surprises him, he'll blush and his eyes will light up. He has a really soft smile and when he grins, his eyes turn a shade brighter.

He's tall but not bulky with muscles and he likes to wear baggy hoodies with baggy jeans but he keeps himself clean even though he doesn't like to dress up. And he doesn't have piercings so if anyone were to look at him, the impression you'd get is an innocent boy who somehow catches your attention.

His character is more or less the same.

Shinogu is extremely passionate in pursuing his dream and he always does his best in everything that he does. He's quite skillful in things that he loves to do but he's very humble about it. Somehow, he carries a quiet confidence about him which makes people silent whenever he speaks out which he rarely does. He's a good listener and cares a lot about his family and friends. He also really loves nature and loves trying out new things although he's afraid to sometimes. He also loves to think and talks about life and philosophy.

Naturally I left out the bad aspects but I have a feeling that he's the type that is a bit hard to talk to and who can't really express his feelings. He's probably the type to easily get jealous and to have sudden mood swings but I can't be too sure about that.

And just because I imagine him being a Japanese, it kind of makes me want to go to Japan and since Politecnico has some student exchange programmes that'll send you to Japan, I'm making that my current goal to strive for because I intend to go there in my third year.

But things could change along the way, who knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment