Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sedimentation

I guess you can say that things are finally settling down between Prince and I. I no longer feel such a strong attraction to him and neither do I feel so sad when I see him online. It took me a month so I guess that's pretty fast. :)

We do have a weird kind of relationship though, hovering between acquaintances and friends.

After the lecture today was over, I Facebook messaged him the correct deadline date since he wasn't there and he replied with an "ok, thanks!!" and I didn't reply after that either cause I figured it'd be best to leave it there.

Funny how we can almost chat normally on Facebook but not so in real life.

I have a mathematics exam tomorrow which I will start to study soon but really, I couldn't care less. Maybe I will tomorrow but I really believe that I burnt out around the time that I found out he had a girlfriend.

Carl tried to approach me today but I was very brisk when I talked with him. Maybe that's why he didn't stay in class today.

Whenever it is that love will come for me, I will just have to be patient.

And since I'm getting slightly lazier to post in here, I have no idea how frequent I'll update this place. We'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment