Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hanging

It's already bad enough that I have to give up on Prince because he has a girlfriend.

I really don't need him to make it worse for me, even though it's highly unintentional.

There I was with Tia, about to go to our project's site to do another thorough survey, when Carl and Prince suddenly appeared in front of us.

Naturally I felt a bit happy that Prince was there but Carl kind of spoilt it in a way.

Carl kept talking to me and by habit I gave eye contact and I just talked with him normally, if not almost without a care.

I'm glad that Prince said a few more words than usual and he spoke a bit more louder. It seems as though we could become friends with Carl being our only link sadly.

And then while Carl was still talking, Prince said that he needed to go away to do something and almost immediately Carl got up and followed him. And up until then, I thought that they were just being friendly and I thought that Carl already gave up on me.

Oh gosh why. Why why why why why???

Why can't it happen that the guy I like actually likes me and not some other kid that I have no interest in at all?????

They didn't even bother to talk to Tia which is quite rude but it shows that they actually wanted to approach me, even if it was for the wrong reasons.

Never mind. I'll just wait for someone that I find interesting to me to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment