Thursday, May 23, 2013

Her face

I finally saw Prince's girlfriend's face.

I mean, I kind of knew who she was all along because there were signs here and there but to actually have it confirmed by pictures through Facebook stings a bit.

She's Italian, a brunette, pretty and has a cool aura around her. Maybe it's the triple piercings and stuff, I don't know.

People commented on her new profile picture, congratulating Prince for getting her.

And all throughout that time I really felt like something sharp pierced through me and I was stunned for several moments.

He came in class today but only for the afternoon lecture and I didn't talk with him or make any eye contact with him for that matter. The piercing feeling got a bit better throughout the day and I'm thankful for that.

Those 'what ifs' still remain but they're starting to fade now and even though it seems bleak and hopeless now, I've just got to keep telling myself that there is a guy out there that I'm much better with.

I did try to find Prince's flaws and to make them turn me off from him but it isn't working quite yet.

I still hope to become his friend though.

No comments:

Post a Comment