Thursday, April 26, 2012

That feeling

I feel as though I've fallen for him for the first time, again.


I feel so warm and bubbly inside and I have no idea why.


It's not like he's seen me or talked to me and neither have I seen him for almost a whole week.


Helen told me that he might be going to school next week due to some extra Physics classes which is during our holidays and initially I thought I should go but now that I think about it I don't want to anymore.


A] I don't want to disturb him by being a stalker.


B] I'm currently undergoing my own personal transformation (i.e. losing weight, trying to remove pimples from my face, studying more etc.) and I don't want him to see me until the week after that so that he'll notice that there's an obvious difference.


It's tough to make all these changes but I want to succeed and I am determined to follow all of this through.




The first time I got my heart broken I changed for the worse.


Now, I just want to improve and show him that he'd be missing out on something if he doesn't respond positively in any way.


I thought I'd try to get over him but listening to Rascal Flatts songs makes me fall for him harder.


It's impossible to believe but I still really do like him.


When people mention his name or even his surname, I feel so elated and bubbly.


I like him a lot.


:)


Wherever this leads to, I know that I have to be brave to face the consequences.




I'm kind of not giving up hope because my situation reminds me of the manga Kimi wa Petto (one of my all time favourite mangas by far).


You should read it if you have the time. It's a completed work so there is an ending, sadly.


The bit that seems like my situation is how the heroine of the story likes her senior but the senior never took notice of her in that way and only treated her as a friend but when they got older, he started to like her.


She went off with a different, younger guy though in the end and either way, she had a happy ending. :)




I'm really tempted to text him but I will hold myself back because he must be studying seriously now.


And so, I shall study right now as well since I have a Biology test tomorrow. :)




Also, I'm thinking of using his real name cause it sounds so much more (in my opinion) hotter but maybe not.




I like you.




Also, I realised something when I read back all my previous texts to him.


I was obviously showing him that I like him a lot.


Yet, he was so super nice to me during the club party.


And by then, I didn't even talk to him or interact with him for almost a week.


So... Does that mean he's okay with me liking him?


Is there, maybe, hope for me?


Or is he just fascinated with the fact that someone likes him and therefore he wants to play around with that person?


Regardless of the possibilities, at least I know that I do have a bit of his attention.


I'll probably text him good luck next Sunday, as a friend of course.




I shall end this post with lyrics from Rascal Flatts' From Time to Time.


"My feelings are so strong in me I feel it through and through."

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I totally understand what you mean ! ^^
    And good luck with your self improvement - even though I think you are fine just as you are !!
    I've only seen the drama of Kimi Wa Petto, it was alright for me ! ^^
    Oh, and I'm making up another blog which is confidential. I'll invite you to it since it's boy stuff ! >U<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, could I request your email so I can add you to my blog?? ^3^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I've invited you already! Just in case, the link is : http://www.confidentialmaterial.blogspot.com.au/
      Now we can confide in one another ! ^3^

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for confiding with me. :)
      Hopefully you'll update it as much as possible!

      Delete