Monday, March 4, 2013

Fishes in the sea

That's just it.

It took me a couple of guys to figure it out but when it all boils down, you realise that there are other guys out there.

And why am I saying this?

I went skiing last weekend and I made friends with some Singaporeans (of which, I initiated the conversation so that's a big step for me :)), 2 guys and 3 girls.

We met that morning while they were asking questions about which bus to take but my other friend, Ave, didn't seem too interested to talking with them so even though I wanted to continue talking with them, I couldn't.

On a side note, a guy from China was hitting on my friend and then moved on to me when she didn't respond to him and because I was trying to be friendly, he got attached to me.

And how did I know he was hitting on me?

He asked me the type of guy girls from my country usually like and I said dark skinned people (he's fair XD) and even said that they were dark because they played basketball (lame, I know) and then he went on to say that  he plays basketball as well and that he should go to my country to play it.... =-= He even made me compare heights with him, just to show me that he's tall.

Anyway, I talked more with the girls so he didn't bother me, thank goodness.

But continuing on the main topic here, I realised that I get interested in guys easily.

Well, not exactly. Okay, maybe yes.

When I first saw Adam I was intrigued because even though he looked Chinese (he is Chinese XD) he spoke to me in English. The next time we spoke, he didn't really pay much attention and he played with his phone most of the time. As time increased though he'd talk more and he got excited over certain subjects which I couldn't pursue since Ave wouldn't have much to talk about then since there wouldn't be much similarities.

He is pretty average looking; facial scars, tall, skinny, black hair, big eyes.

Woah, I just realised I never described how Law or Prince looked like. Not properly anyway.

Law: Short, black hair, fair, skinny, small eyes, big smile
Prince: Tall, skinny athletic build, dark, black hair (he changed his hairstyle today XD), wears spectacles (sometimes), really cute smile (and that's the truth!)

Okay, continuing on again, Adam was pretty nice to me the whole time.

I sat next to him at dinner and on the way to the "student party" and we talked but not a lot and he tried to not make it awkward so that was good.

I got a bit tipsy (and I only had a few drinks and one shot). I could still think but I felt more loose and I just wanted to be loose because I needed a break from all the studying (and now I understand why people party hahaha, but I won't do it a lot to be sure) so I danced a lot.

I feel bad though because they didn't really have a lot of fun so I took on the role of the clown, providing them some entertainment but they had to take care of me most of the time. People were pushing everywhere and at times I felt like hitting on him but since he checked his phone a lot, I assumed he has a girlfriend so I didn't and we only made physical contact once when I was almost pushed on to him. Other than that, I kept my distance.

The next day I kept falling down and looking pathetic while learning how to ski (I managed it in the end! :D) and at one really pathetic point he was nice enough to ask if I was okay and I'm not sure how I replied but I most probably smiled.

At the end of the trip, if I didn't have Ave with me, I would've probably sat next to him since the girl I first talked to, Laurel, was sitting with the other guy, Stan, and he was alone but I didn't which is probably a good thing as well. It'll probably be the last time I'll see him again though.

So moral of the story, I can be attracted to other guys so I must not only set my eyes on Prince and keep opening my eyes and mind to other possibilities.

I think the reason why I find Adam interesting is his personality cause I only acknowledged this interest after getting to know him a bit better.

Well, that's it for Adam.

I went back to classes today and I saw Prince and again I realised that he doesn't really have people to hang out with which I find a bit sad. I wish I could be his friend but I have my own group as well so I can only approach him if I'm alone and if he's alone.

At times today, like at the end of each lecture, he would look in my direction and I don't know why, but I didn't really make any eye contact. In the afternoon, he initially sat behind me but he moved away after that, one more row behind. I got bored in the middle of the lecture and began looking around me and I looked behind me to see a graffiti on the wall and he immediately shifted in his seat so I think he was looking at me.

Maybe I'll talk with him tomorrow, who knows? I can't plan these kinds of things. I can only hope we'll end up being in the same studio.

I will bath now, come back and do some research on my homework or learn Italian before I sleep. My new roommate, Xia (Chinese! :D), sleeps and wakes up very early and I want to adjust my life slightly to be like hers. I hope that I will grow up and really change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment