Monday, January 21, 2013

"!"

I felt really sour today. Like nothing could inspire me at all.

I got into the bus and took a seat before turning on my mobile network and as usual I got my Whatsapp notifications and I got down to replying to them immediately. Then the phone vibrated again (because I always get my Facebook notifications late) and I stopped typing in mid-sentence.

"Prince replied to your message."

I got really shocked and I immediately felt happy bubbles popping inside my head.


Me: Hey, thanks for accepting my request. :D
Prince: your welcome! :)

And when I got back from class I re-read the message and only noticed the exclamation mark a few minutes ago and I don't know why but that just kills me ever so silently with cuteness. XD

It's amazing what these kinds of feelings can do to me.

For one, I feel more motivated to study and do my work, like really.

Also, I feel more happier. XD

And yes, I am so so so thankful that he replied, even if it means nothing to him because it just made my day today. It really did.

Thank you so much, God. :)

I told this to Yu and Isa and they seem happy for me and I have yet to tell Ana.

But overall, I'm just happy hahaha.

Of course I won't be all stupid like in Law's case but instead, I will really befriend him first.

Prince is a really nice guy.

I wonder what kind of facial expression he had while typing that. I think it most probably looked like -> :|.

Anyhow, he replied and I am really grateful for that.

And when I do see him and if the time is okay, I now know that I have more confidence to speak with him.

Hahahahahaha. And at least he recognised it was me even though I didn't use my real surname hahahahaha. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment