Thursday, January 10, 2013

Delusional

Prince just keeps shocking me day by day. He turned up for the morning lecture today as well, although he was really extremely late but he was there alright.

During the afternoon lecture, he sat at one side of the hall while I sat at the other.

I really felt like utter crap today so when our lecturer asked us to make groups of five or six, I just gave up completely on being the first to make the move but luckily, for once someone came to find me and I got into a reasonably enjoyable group in the end.

When the time came for us to present it, my group pestered me to go and present it but I didn't want to. When I was finally pushed out to do it, the lecturer didn't want me since I had already presented it the last time.

It was at that time that I noticed that Prince looked in my direction. He looked again when the lecturer asked my friend and I to sit and we automatically squatted and he got pissed at us and asked us to sit normally. Some people laughed but I just took it in stride.

For the assignment this time, Prince presented the topic for his group and he did a good job and he really looks like he knows what he's talking about so I think that he may have gotten a good score after all for his exam.

While he was presenting his points, he looked up in my direction and we made eye contact but it was like for one nanosecond. I think he only looked in that direction anyway because he wanted to face more people.

At the end of the lecture, our lecturer called us out individually to give comments on our mid-term exam papers and while I was talking with him, Prince came up and waited for his turn so whatever I said was within his ear-shot and automatically I began being just a tiny bit silly but I wasn't extreme this time, thank goodness.

The last encounter was when I was talking with some friends and I happened to look at him talking with our lecturer and at the same time he looked up so we both made eye contact again, and then we both broke it at the same time.

I can't help but look at him from time to time but at least this time round, I'm not looking at him frequently.

I finally got to look at him face front and I thought I'd get disappointed but no.

I'm harbouring just a tiny bit of hope, but just a smidgen.

I really have to get to work now. I must cover a lot of pages today.

No comments:

Post a Comment