Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weird blue

Maybe it's due to the lack of sleep but I'm definitely not in the best of moods today.

I just read Honey Hunt by Aihara Miki just now and I realised that most of her mangas are about a girl being liked by many guys at one time.

Which brings me to one of the few things that is constantly on my mind.

Does anyone actually find me attractive?

When I take a good long look at myself, I wonder who the hell would.

And yeah, my best trait is probably my kindness and politeness but honestly, when was the last time you ever heard a guy falling for that over good looks and an out-going personality?

Which is why, I really don't see a future for me to be with Prince or at any rate, another guy.

I have never experienced any situation where the person I likes also likes me as well and now that I properly think of it, it's almost near impossible for that to happen to anyone. It's amazing that other people can experience this and they are so lucky.

I wonder when will that ever happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment