Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Points to ponder

There are those times when I know that I shouldn't think about him and during those times, I'm able to hold myself back. In other situations, I fail to exercise self control.

Sometimes, I just want to curl up in my bed and just think about him and then wonder and regret things that I should have done.

The big question here is "Why do I like Prince?"

If I think about it long enough, he isn't even spectacularly hot.

He is, however, someone who just stands out without any obvious intention clinging to it. I like him for the aura he carries around him (again, just like the Law case =-=).

I had another theory the other day, while going through my posts.

I noticed that he usually sits somewhere near the girl that I think likes him so maybe he likes that girl. And if this hypothesis is true, I will just suck it up like what I did last time.

Another thing to wonder about.

I wonder how many guys I'll write about in here till one of them actually has some feelings for me.

Currently, I've only wrote seriously for two guys and I've mentioned around four other more guys but yeah, when I like someone, I'll stay loyal to that someone. And that makes me sound like a stalker but really, I have the most outrageously puny skill in stalking so there's no way that I could be a stalker.

I shall now sleep since I only had three hours of sleep last night as I had to wake up early to visit the dentist.

P.S. I finally made my New Year resolutions and the list is a whole lot more shorter than my previous ones. Hopefully I'll get to fulfill most of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment