Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I should be excited and happy

And yes, I was, initially.

Prince turned up for the morning lecture today, which he normally doesn't.

He sat next to Isa, who was sitting on the other side, and I was on the other side of the hall. For some reason, Isa doesn't sit with me and Yu during that subject. But yeah, I was a bit shocked that he came for that lesson.

But anyhow, that afternoon, Prince turned up again.

At first he sat in one of the front rows and yeah, I wished he'd sit in the empty row in front of us.

And suddenly, he switched seats and sat in front of us haha.

Yeah, I was nervous and all but as usual, my cowardly self couldn't bring myself up to speaking with him.

Yeah, I'm a freaking coward.
Yeah, I'm ruining all chances of having a boyfriend.
Cause I freaking don't know how to talk to him.
Or to any other guy for that matter.

In my head, I was all up to talk with him.

But.

He got low marks for the test and he was studying during the break. And he didn't talk much with people.

And that got me to thinking, maybe, just maybe, he's a bit like me. Someone who readily opens up to friends and is someone who requires someone to initiate conversation.

Well lucky me. I just happen to be extremely afraid of stuff like that.

So yeah.

You can pretty much tell I'm in a crappy mood.

I got so nervous when Prince was in front of me, well technically not directly in front, but yeah.

Well, here's to another failure and for more to come.

I should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment