Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello again

I didn't expect to see him today at all.

At one point during the lecture, I turned to my left and I saw him sitting at the other side of the room and I think I turned again, slightly, for a second time just to make sure and I think that he noticed me turning during the second time.

I didn't, however, look at him as much as I normally do. Maybe it's cause I'm just in a sucky mood today.

He talked with the girl that I think likes him today.

I really should give her a name. I've mentioned her so many times already.

I think I'll call her Acia. I think that name is quite cool and she is a really cool person. She just has that aura about her.

I think he'll be coming for the future lectures for that subject since we now have a different lecturer.

I think I lost hope also.

I don't stand out in a good way among the girls and I feel like I don't have much attributes and qualities that are worth anyone's time. I was actually okay for a moment with the thought of being single for life.

My confidence falters bit by bit, day by day.

I wonder when my time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment