Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I wonder

If I'll be able to control myself from liking him too much without even getting to know him first.

If this year will change my direction towards the darkened valley.


If I'll be able to really love myself.


Because, I think that in order to really love someone, you have to love yourself first and I know that I am not on good terms with myself. I have been getting better at accepting myself but not so much on the loving.

I know I probably won't have as much drive as I used to have (because I get most of the drive from liking someone), but I hope that I'll still try to do my best.

Liking guys has always brought out the better side of myself, oddly enough.

Whatever happens this year, I hope that I'll be able to make it out alive and well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment