Sunday, January 6, 2013

Probably because I'm back in Italy

Or maybe it's cause I can't wait to see him.

Again, I got another dream about him last night and the only thing different about it this time was that I got to see his face more clearly.

It was a split second moment though and the only thing I can remember is looking at his face profile before we made eye contact and that was when I woke up at 5.30 am because of jet lag.

I just hope that I will get the chance to talk with him one day but of course I'm not going to focus too much on him. Exams are coming in February and I need to keep my eyes on the prize.

It'd be nice to see him again, that much for sure.

So it's either I'll get to see him on Wednesday or maybe the next since I have no idea what he did for his holidays, where he went, and when he'll be coming back.

Until then, I must become even more pretty for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment