Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Danosaur

Unless it isn't obvious, I'm already in the process of losing interest in Prince, mostly because I know I don't have much hope.

Also cause I got a new fixation.

A couple of weeks ago, Summer showed me a video by Jacksgap (?) and we were watching quite a bit of videos before she decided to show me one where the twins did a video with a YouTuber called danisnotonfire.

For me, heck yeah, he is really good looking. XD

And I thought he'd be like some cool dude who would be a little bit full of themselves so I didn't bother to check him out anymore.

Until recently, that is, since I'm procrastinating a lot on loads of things.

And so, I decided to check him out.

And he is so completely different from what I perceived.

I think if I'm very lucky, I'll one day be able to get a guy who has at least some of the qualities he has (not the procrastination part though cause then 2 procrastinators in a relationship would be just horrifying hahaha).

Somehow I feel a bit more inspired to continue studying from watching his videos. It really helps me a lot.

And what I find odd is that I actually, genuinely, enjoy his videos and I honestly smile and laugh at some parts. Like a LOL kind. And that, my friends, is extremely rare for me.

I think it's because of his brutal honesty and the way that he carries himself.

Also, he is smart, in the sense that he is really rational and knows how and when jokes should be made. Academically-wise, I have no idea hahaha.

He makes me feel like I should be "me". Like I can be comfortable in my own skin.

So thank you, Dan. Thank you for making my day hahaha.

It would be a lie if I said I'm not attracted to him (I think gamers are really cool actually) but I think I just enjoy this feeling of butterflies in my stomach, knowing that I can continue dreaming the impossible because it'll be a one in a million chance to be able to speak with him and become his friend cause he really seems like a good guy to be friends with.

It's been a long time since I was into a guy who isn't in real life and I feel a bit more comfortable somehow hahaha.

I also just realise that this is probably the first so called "fan rant" that I have done on this blog and yes, in case you didn't read the first post this blog is also dedicated to these kind of things.

I feel like I can finally relax now and open up more to people somehow.

And now back to work. :)

P.S. Here I leave the video where I got introduced to him hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bk9nKZcicw

No comments:

Post a Comment