Saturday, January 12, 2013

Maybe a bit out of hand

Maybe it's cause I saw Acia unexpectedly on the bus yesterday (she was going to go clubbing with some other guys from our class), or maybe I've just been thinking about Prince too much that I got another dream about him. And not just any normal dream.

In the past, whenever I had dreams about people that I am interested in, the events that unfold in the dreams were somewhat like a day to day experience like meeting them outside of school and whatnot but in all of them, I never dreamt that I was their girlfriend or anything special like that.

And last night, I dreamt I married Prince.

Oh my sick brain. What the hell is wrong with you.

In that dream, I knew it was a dream and I could remember every single event clearly but when I woke up, it's as though someone placed a veil over that part in my memory so that even the colours seem dark and blurry.

From what I can remember, and sadly not much...

.........

Oh gosh, I can't remember at all! TT^^TT

I think I have a basic storyline and I can only remember one certain event but it isn't much good.

I think that we were somewhere outside at night and my sisters were there and I was talking with him. Then, the next thing I know, we're getting married (although I don't think I remember us having a ceremony).

I think that we liked each other before getting married, it was just that we didn't know how to reach each other so when we married, it was slightly awkward since we barely had time to get to know each other well but we both held on to it.

The one event that I remember is that we were in a house (not sure who's one) and then he was going to go down the stairs and I said something to him, adding the word "Darling" before the sentence, just to see how he would respond.

Then he stopped and smiled and looked at me and said "Maybe we're not ready for that yet but I think we'll be able to do that in the future." Then he continued down before he stopped again, looked up, stretched out his hand to touch mine and said "I'll miss you."

I think I stretched out my hand as well but I really can't recall whether or not I took his hand.

There're certain things that I remember, like me being very close to him or like the both of us holding hands, him smiling and grinning.

The weird thing about this dream is that it went on for a long time, even though this summary is super short.


It even continued when I woke up twice and went back to sleep, the first time was because I wanted to sleep (and I didn't expect the dream to continue) and the second time was because I wanted to see if I'd still get the same dream.

Yeah, it's a pity I'm such a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment