Saturday, January 19, 2013

Seriously unexpected

Like how the hell did it even happen????!!!!

Here I was, finishing a drawing with my tablet when all of a sudden I decided to turn on my mobile network and I saw the usual Whatsapp and Kakao Talk notifications.

I decided to check my Kakao Talk messages and I was in the middle of replying to one when I saw words flashing in the notification bar.

"Prince has accepted your friend request on Facebook."

I got out from the chair, ran to my bed, hugged my pillow, and rolled around on the floor and hid under the table and was just out of control that Ana just laughed at me saying "This is good! Think positively!" the whole time.

The thing here is I never freaking touched the 'Add as Friend' button at all!!!!!!!

How the hell did that happen????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG.

I feel so freaking embarrassed.

But I will do my best to act cool and if I get to speak with him, then I'll just be cool and speak with him.

I seriously hope that isn't something that will highlight how much I'm interested in him because that was really an accident!!!!!!!!

Okay, so my 19th birthday was a whole lot different than last year (doing work and eating ice cream and cake) and I certainly hope that I will become even better and improve even more.

And that I won't think too much about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment