Tuesday, March 5, 2013

50/50

Even though I did say that there're many other fishes in the sea, I still couldn't help but hope that Prince would be in the same studio as I.

So for the first 20 minutes or so, I kept looking behind me (since I was sitting in the first row) and when only a couple of students turned up, I just lost hope and began decorating my notebook instead.

I was extremely engrossed in my work since Xia and Yu were talking in Mandarin and I couldn't join in so it took Tia a couple of times to say my name before I actually turned around and said "Yes?".

And boom, he was the first person I saw instead of her and I just bet I immediately smiled/grinned or whatever but I quickly and smoothly averted my gaze to look at Tia instead and I can't remember exactly what she asked me but I tried to cover up as well by saying I had a question and I had to rack my brains to think up of one and when I finally did and went over to her place, Prince had shifted his seat slightly so yeah.

But it's okay since we're in the same class! :D

Also, there will be group assignments in twos and threes and the lecturer encouraged us to work with different people for different assignments so I hope that I will get the chance to work with him even if it was for only 2 hours, it would be great I'm sure.

Later on after class I saw that Tia actually messaged me twice, asking whether or not I was in class. She went "Guess who just walked in?". XD Yeah, I'm smiling like an idiot now hahahaha.

I really hope I'll be able to talk with him again like last time. And I am seriously aiming to be his friend first before I really start to develop serious feelings and all of that stuff.

That's it for now. I want to study and revise some notes. Staying with Xia has made me more hardworking and I like where I'm headed to now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment