Thursday, March 14, 2013

Two roads

After that big mental breakdown yesterday, I am surprisingly more calmer today.

Also, I am now 60% sure that Carl is interested in me.

One; The lecturer was taking the attendance and calling out our names and even though Carl was aware that I was in class, he still turned around to look at me of which I was indifferent to.

Two; While it was break and I was probably just at the beginning phase of being asleep, I heard someone call my name but it was very blurry and then I heard my name a second time and I recognised that it was his voice and I did want to respond, to be polite, but by the time my mind realised that it had to respond he said "Never mind."

Three; Prince came late and sat down next to Carl and they both started talking in fairly audible voices so I grew more awake and I eavesdropped their conversation. I couldn't really hear clearly but at one point I could make out the words "She's sleeping?" or something like that and after that, both of their voices became so low I just gave up on trying to listen in.

When I woke up later, Carl didn't say anything to me so yeah, whatever it was that he wanted to say to me earlier on wasn't important hence, he wanted to make a conversation with me.

Thinking too much? Maybe. But the possibility is there.

And now that it is, it makes it even harder for me to get Prince to like me, I think.

So I have decided that if I do see him online tonight and if I just feel okay and alright, I'll Facebook chat him and just talk. Talk about what? I don't know but I'll just make up something.

If I were to get rejected, it's fine. I'm sick of playing mind games with myself and I'd rather just get this out as soon as possible so that I can concentrate on other things.

That is all. We'll see how things will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment