Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Almost slipped my mind

Yeah, I almost forgot about this.

I dreamt about Prince last night and I knew I was dreaming and I kept promising to myself to remember all the details that was so crystal clear in the dream but when I woke up I was in a daze.

So from what I can recall, we were in a big lecture theatre with steep rows and somehow after the lecture we ended up sitting next to each other with a couple of friends. Gradually the whole class emptied and it was just the two of us.

And again, I wasn't sure what our relationship was although my mind keeps saying it was something like marriage but for what I'm sure of, we weren't just friends.

And again, I just remember talking to him for such a long time and I really can't remember about what. I just knew that we were really having fun and that we laughed a lot.

And that's basically it.

I'm getting more dreams about him compared to the time when I liked Law. Maybe it's because I see him more than I see Law.

But yeah, that's it for now hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment