Sunday, March 31, 2013

My type?

I just re-watched this video about Lee Jong Hyun just now while going through my other blog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhMwgR3yGRE&feature=g-like and I realised that I actually do have a type that I subconsciously fall for.

Well, apart from the fact that all the guys that I've had a serious interest in so far are Asian, they all hold some similar attributes and in this case, I'm going to compare Prince and Jong Hyun.

One, they are a bit awkward around people, especially around those that they aren't comfortable with.

Two, they have some kind of good boy aura around them but they kind of have some kind of hidden spice that they don't really show either.

Three, their smiles are really innocent and their entire face seriously lights up whenever they do. I don't know if Prince has any dimples or not though, unlike Jong Hyun, since I mainly make eye contact with him whenever I talk with him.

Speaking of which, Tia is plotting something so that I can get his number and although I don't really want that to happen, I'm curious enough to see how it'll go.

Anyway, continuing on, some of their physical features are also the same and they have the look that I would go for as well, dark hair, athletic build (not supremely muscular, mind you) and big eyes.

Well that's all that I'll be writing about now, I need to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment