Monday, March 25, 2013

So easily

As fired up as I was today to talk with him, he didn't come for the class so I felt like all the energy from my body depleted to a very minimum level (especially since I only got 3 hours of sleep last night).

At this point, at this moment, I start to doubt whether or not I'll get the courage to talk with him the next time I see him. I really do hope I will and that things will be smooth sailing after that.

And also I'm really being a mean person now to Carl. Well, I'm mean but I'm still being polite because I don't want him to like me. Really.

Like today, at first I was talking with some friends regarding me and Yu's project and because that is kind of his circle as well, he walked over so fast and began talking with him but my lack of sleep made me feel very uncomfortable so I couldn't act very friendly and I avoided his gaze a lot.

Why does this always happen to me? Why can't the guy I'm interested in be interested in me for once?

Okay, I'm seriously procrastinating on work now so I've got to get moving.

P.S. I feel like reading back all my posts about Prince. Maybe I'll do that to stay awake as I draw. Hopefully I can finish it all by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment