Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Maybe the weather controls me

I wanted to post this up yesterday but my wifi was being crazy with me again so ha-ha-ha. =-=

Actually, nothing much happened yesterday.

He sat in the front row for once (I'm actually even more surprised that he turned up for that lecture) and he sat to  my north east but I controlled myself from looking at him too often.

During the break, he went in front to talk with the lecturer while I stayed at my desk because I wanted to finish my sketch for the tea house that we have to design.

One thing that I'm certain is that he doesn't hate me or anything like that because (and yes, even though this fact is insignificant) he leaned against the table next to mine. Then, he went of with some friends.

When break time was ending, I rubbed my hands together since it was starting to get really chilly and when he walked in and sat down, he also did the same and I felt like he was copying me. Also, I heard him crack his knuckles and that was the first time I ever heard anyone else except me cracking their knuckles. (I sound crazy, I know, for noticing all these tiny things).

I also felt like he wanted me to approach him at the end of the morning lecture but the feeling wasn't strong. In the afternoon though, he didn't sit in front and I thought that he didn't go for the lecture but when the lecture ended and I went in front of the classroom, I think he came along as well but I'm not sure about that since I didn't look at him at all but the next time I did, he was gone.

We both wore hoodies yesterday hahaha. A faded dark blue one at that. And most certainly, I did not look good at all yesterday.

I wasn't in the best of moods either yesterday and the weather then was really cold, wet and not really comfortable to be in.

But today, I felt different, at the very least, I felt a bit more happier than yesterday.

Maybe it's because I baked profiteroles today (I feel happy when I bake :D) or maybe because the sun was shining brightly today, but I just felt like no matter how crappy I'll be today, I'll be able to take things in a stride and be happy by the end of this day.

He came late for class but it didn't really matter since he was there. I felt like he looked at me every now and then and I came close to him and retreated from him at intervals as well.

And as much as I want to deny it, I baked the profiteroles for him, so that he could taste them. But I kept giving them out to people and so by the time I only had one left, he was just passing by a metre in front of me so I called out "Prince! Have one!" and stretched out my hand that was holding the container and he took the last profiterole and I don't remember him saying anything (maybe he said "Thanks") because I just remember making eye contact with him and looking at him slowly forming a smile, though it wasn't a big one.

He then walked back to the group he was talking with and I just watched him take a bite out of it and I had to look away otherwise I'd be smiling and grinning too stupidly. Tia also texted me, thanking me for the profiterole, and said "Prince is going to enjoy it :)" not knowing that I did give it to him and I just squealed for goodness knows what. Thank goodness I was already at home that time.

To get my nerves out though, I offered one to Carl and then he began talking with me about Bamboo tablets (It was around this time when Prince passed by in front of me). I actually thought that he lost interest in me already but looks like my suspicion has been raised to 80% already. I'm treating him nicely like a friend though. I treat all guys the same way.

But now, I honestly couldn't care what other people might say, I want to pay a bit more attention to Prince when I talk with him. I want to talk with him more and even if he can obviously see that I'm interested in him, I won't care too much and just persevere. One must be brave in facing risks, even if it will hurt you.

Also, I got a dream about Prince again last night. I really can't remember how it went but I am thankful that I got that dream somehow. I hope that it means something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment