Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Like a fluffy piece of cotton

My sister, Rainie, finally came! :D And surprisingly, or not, I wasn't a socially awkward penguin with her friends. I guess I am making some progress in the social area. :)

On the train ride from Bergamo to Milan, Rainie began to publicly discuss about Prince and even though I did mind it a bit, I wasn't pissed or anything like that. In fact, even when she and her friend began to say that Carl was really cute (since he's European) and that I should choose him since he's interested in me and that Prince wasn't really that cute, I didn't mind it at all.

I proved them wrong however about Prince. I showed them another picture of him and they began showering compliments, saying that he looks like a Hong Kong singer (that was Rainie's friend and she doesn't know that he is from Hong Kong). AHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

Rainie was a bit worried for me about that because it seems as though I'm the only one initiating things (conversations and Facebook chats) and I can't blame her for that. In fact, sometimes I wonder if he even views me as a friend.

Just now though, while I was drawing away and doing my assignment, Rainie suddenly spoke to me.


Rainie: Beth. Beth!
Me: What?
Rainie: Prince commented on your photo.
Me: Huh? Really?
Rainie: Ya! Check it now!

And so I did and yeah he did.

It was a picture that I uploaded two hours ago that I tagged Yu in since it had the measurements for the building that we're studying now so I typed in "Measurements! :) Have a good holiday!" because she's taking off for France tomorrow.

Prince typed "pain in the ass"XD

I am shocked really, that he commented. This means that he does at least view me as someone he can communicate with through Facebook and I am happy about that.

I typed "Hahaha I know but what to do?"

When Rainie said that he commented on my photo I felt some kind of cotton candy like happiness forming inside me and amazingly, I didn't go into a hysterical euphoria unlike the time I liked Law and when he commented on my status. I'm experiencing more of a soft kind of joy somehow.

Speaking of which, I got another dream of Prince yesterday. I can't remember the content but I just know that I talked a lot with him. Funny how most of my dreams about him revolves around the both of us just talking.

Well, at least I know that he didn't forget me. I thought he already did. Really.

However, Rainie pointed out that he doesn't call me by my name. 

"So how does he know you?" 

Very true Rainie, very true. I have yet to hear him say my name.

I read back the early parts of my blog about Prince the day before yesterday and I can't help but feel a bit proud of myself for having come so far that it slightly scares me now, but I will not falter.

I will sleep now. It's late and I need to sleep and get some rest.

Thank you, God, for making me able to move forward step-by-step in the social arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment