Sunday, March 10, 2013

What is this?

A few hours ago, I actually felt fine with how things are going, probably because I went out and had a bit of a social life today.

Prince isn't the only guy out there. He is definitely not.

I just don't want him to be mad at me or pissed at me or hate me for that matter and here I am being an over-dramatic/over-reactive female, thinking that he's avoiding me online on Facebook cause I haven't seen him online in ages.

Gosh I hate the way my brain works.

He's probably busy with something else but I can't seem to convince myself with that no matter how hard I try to.

I must remember, he isn't the only guy out there.

The only way I can distract myself from thinking that he's the only one out there is by thinking that somewhere out there, there is a guy like Narita Shinogu from Hot Gimmick who could possibly be the one for me.

I would like love to find a guy like him. Well, minus the part that he's in love with his adopted sister, he is my perfect guy.

I hope that, at the very least, tomorrow won't have a bad turn out. It can be as uneventful and as boring as it wants but I just don't want any thing to worsen what little friendship I have with Prince.

I will design my project after this before I sleep. At least I was slightly a bit more productive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment