Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Really relieved

I can't tell you just how relieved I feel that he doesn't hate me.

And that I finally saw him online in Facebook.

So he isn't avoiding me or anything like that so yes, it feels really good to know that.

The only reason why my mood is a bit sour today is because of some school matters but I won't dwell on that for now.

So I'll just tell how today went.

In short, I did not do anything that would imply that I am interested in him. Well, at least I hope so.

He sat on the other side of the room in one of the back rows while I sat in front but later on the front row people had to move because they needed the tables to put our drawings on from the previous week so we moved and I was about to take the table behind Carl but Yu found a bigger space for us (Yu, Xia and I) so we moved there which happened to be a bit more nearer to Prince but not really.

Then during the break time I went to have a look at the drawings and I wanted to find his drawing but I went through all slowly, giving each piece enough time so that it wouldn't be obvious.

When I came to my drawing I looked at it for some time before going on to the next and lo and behold, it was his. I tried to not stay too long though and then I went back to my seat. What a coincidence, really. It made me just the slightest bit happy. I'm so easy to be pleased. =-=;

Then, he and Carl went around and I couldn't help but to cast a glance every now and then and the both of them paused at my drawing for quite a bit before going on to the next.

When it came to the time for everyone to gather to look at the drawings the three of us ended up being on the same side as Prince and Carl but I purposely went on the furthest side from the both of them. Carl went behind me at one point and he was really close but I acted indifferent to him.

I only looked at Prince every now and then and I felt that he also did the same but I can't be too sure about that.

Somehow I feel like he's the guy version of me. Some of the actions we did unconsciously was the same for example, when we stand up we placed one of our foot in front of the other.

He talked a lot with one of the girls in our class and yeah I felt a bit envious but at the very least he didn't talk with Acia who was there today.

Another extremely irrelevant but happiness bringing point is that he sat next to my drawing the whole time and yes it is more of an accident than a planned approach but I felt happy all the same. He even helped to put it back on the table when it was about to fall off.

Then at the end of the lesson I had to ask the lecturer a question so I went in front and shortly after he went in front as well and we stood next to each other but when another guy asked about his drawing I decided to put some distance between us and went closer to the table to have a better look.

And that's about it for today.

He wore coloured contacts today and he looked really different and I did my best to not ogle at him or anything but at certain points when he was presenting his work, I'd look at his face and study it for a bit. He really isn't that good looking but he has this aura about him and when he smiles, his whole face lights up.

Oh sheep I'm still stuck on him aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment