Saturday, March 23, 2013

Even in doubt

Yes, this is a reminder to myself to be brave, to have courage, and to take risks.

If I really want to become his friend, I can't just write blog posts about it and not take any action, I actually need to do something in real life, to show that I really want to be his friend.

For instance, I always look for my other classmates and I actually walk over to their place and talk with them for 10 minutes or so about the most randomest things so I would like to try and do that with him when I see him.

The topic doesn't even need to be very important, just so that I can link our friendship even closer, bit by bit every day.

So right now, or whenever, even though I am still scared of approaching him (although the fear has decreased slightly), I'll go and talk with him. I do feel more comfortable now to talk with him and I do want to keep this momentum going.

I oovoo-ed with Skye, Rainie and Summer today, extremely early in the morning, and they all just said that I should talk with him more and they also suggested that I sit on the bus together with him during the field trip.

At first I really felt reluctant to and I was scared to but now that I really think about it, I know I will regret it if I don't and I will regret it even more if Prince only sits with Carl or if he sits with Acia only, worst case scenario.

Or, he could be sitting with another guy that isn't in our studio but I think is coming along.

Regardless of what is to come, I want to sit next to him at least once and to hold a conversation with him, to get to know him better.

I pray and I hope that I will still have this kind of fire in me the next time that I see him.

It's getting late now and I want to sleep so that I can wake up early and do my assignment. Hopefully I will be able to finish everything by tomorrow. It isn't much I suppose so I just hope that I can really concentrate tomorrow and finish them all off so that she can check it and if I still need to improve, I will have time during the holidays to do so.

I will think in a more simple manner, as much as possible, from now on.

P.S. Xia knows that I like Prince now. We talked for a long time just now and I feel like we're slowly getting closer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment