Friday, March 8, 2013

A process

I felt like posting this up yesterday but my apartment's wifi refuse to cooperate with me so here I am in the living room, my laptop attached to the router with a cable and I don't like this because I'm exposed to my other flatmates... Haih... But beggars can't be choosers so I guess this will also help me to not waste too much time online and to focus on studying and designing.

Anyway, I'm gradually making small progress in becoming friends with Prince.

Yesterday I came earlier than him and I wanted to sit next to either Yu or Xia but both of the seats next to them were taken so I had no choice but to sit a table apart from them. While I was talking with another classmate, Prince came in and took the seat in front of me so I felt a bit happy.

When I took my seat, I think he glanced behind for a second or so before he looked in front again. Then, while we were waiting for the lesson to start, I gathered my guts to ask him a question regarding one of the assignments we have for another course and, again, I called him by his name to get his attention and yeah, I feel a bit awkward about that but it's getting better.

I talked with him for a short while only since the guy next to him (one of my guy friends) joined in the conversation. Somehow I think that guy, Carl, is interested in me or something because he kind of stole the conversation away from Prince and he kept trying to make conversation with me and all that but it's too early to tell.

Prince didn't really talk much with me. Maybe it's because he was sick and that was one of the times I wish that I had tissues with me which is a girly nature I never seem to be able to keep.

But he talked some with other people, mainly guys, but he talked with Yu for a short while as well and I couldn't help but feel jealous. =-=

I also didn't want to seem too eager to talk with him so I asked Carl a question instead of him at one point even though I know that he has more experience than Carl.

Also at another point, both of them were chatting but I didn't pay too much attention to it while I was drawing but then they both turned behind so I took off my earphones and asked them what they wanted and then Carl asked me some stuff about the exercise while Prince just kept quiet. Then, Prince turned in front so I was left talking with Carl.

Well, from what I can analyse, Prince is okay with approaching me but not yet at the part where he can just talk to me freely, but, I guess that's okay and that it'll only take time before we get any closer to each other.

There's going to be a class field trip for 3 days and 2 nights around the North East side of Italy and we're even going to Austria if I'm not mistaken. I hope that something good will come out of this, not only academic-wise but also in becoming Prince's friend.

I forgot to mention that Acia is also in our class. I can already see that Prince, Acia, and another girl, will become one group together and because of that I'm envious of her and I can only hope that I will be able to get closer to Prince, more than her.

I don't know why but I just hope Prince realise that I'm interested in him, of course not like Law's case but hopefully in a much more nice turnout, like, at least he'll still think of me as a friend or something like that.

I wonder if I'm good enough for him. I wonder if he thinks I'm pretty. I wonder if he finds me interesting.

It will be the day when he'll be the one to come up to me and to begin a conversation with me but until then I guess it'll just be me trying to subtly and gradually close this gap between us.

And even though this was meant to be a short post, my flatmate's girlfriend just came out and is eating breakfast so I just wanted to appear busy, typing away. XD Yeah, it's pretty funny because she doesn't know about me writing/typing this down while she's over there, munching on something that I don't know of because I'm afraid to look up and make eye contact.

I guess some things about me will never change and I will do my best to be the best me that I can ever be. :)

P.S. I just realised something. I think both of my flatmates are going out with each other. That's why the girlfriend went inside the other room. Oh gosh I'm so ignorant. =-=

No comments:

Post a Comment