Monday, April 1, 2013

When it fills you up

Sometimes I wonder why I even fell for him in the first place.

I seem to be drawn to him even more with every passing moment and this invisible pull is almost impossible to shake off.

Sometimes all I want to do is curl up in bed and just think of him.

Other times I just want to say his name repetitively and annoy the heck out of people just by talking about him. That's probably one of the reasons why June is so bored of me already.

I can't help but keep hoping that, one way or another, we'll get closer and form a special bond. That we'll become really close. That he will fall for me.

Why must it be him? Why why why why why did I fall for him?

Also I just compared his pictures with Jong Hyun and no, they don't look alike however, the aura that they both have is frighteningly similar.

Sometimes I can't believe that I can actually like him so much that I can just think about him all the time.

Previously when I daydreamed about guys, I'd really make all these idiotic love fantasies that are way too good to be true (but which I found highly enjoyable and entertaining) and now I don't even dare to try make one up about Prince. I guess I'm too scared to dream big cause it might not happen and I could mix things up with reality and become delusional.

I seriously can't wait to go back to attending the classes because I want to see him and I want to talk with him.

I really hope with all my heart and might that we will somehow get closer during the trip.

I hope that he feels the same but then again that's a pretty big wish that I have.

I wonder if I have ever crossed his mind. Even if it was for a fleeting second. Even if it only is because I'm a classmate.

On another note, maybe the reason why I get more dreams of him then I used to have of Law is because I actually meet him in person more than Law.

Okay, I will sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment