Wednesday, April 4, 2012

3 Months

It's been three months since I started liking him.


And now, I feel a bit more mature in the sense that I actually really want to be his friend before I let this feeling get any stronger.


Also, I texted him good luck just now for his trials tomorrow.


Yes, it took a lot of courage and hesitation and optimism.


It could break or make my day but I will survive past any disappointment. :)


My hands were shaking and I had to take deep breaths and after texting him, I had to calm myself down by rolling on the bed.


And then I hid my phone because I couldn't bring myself to look at it, to check for any reply.


I had practiced sending a couple of texts to seniors before texting him to make myself a bit more confident.


I hardly saw him today at school.


I only saw him for a few minutes during the first break.


As for the second break, I only saw him for a moment at the end as I had a meeting.


He was walking with Ray and I was on the phone (purposely on the phone =-=;) and I was about to muster the courage to greet him when Elva began talking with me.


So I didn't get the chance.


At least all my doubts about his friends hating me have cleared cause they waved at me and I waved back (Ray included).


Okay, I'm going to go and check my phone now and I will do my best to not be disappointed.


Also, I'm also going to start to diet seriously starting from tomorrow because I want to look good for our college's prom night.

No comments:

Post a Comment