Friday, April 6, 2012

There is an uncertainty

Do I really like him?


That's what I wonder to myself a lot these days.


I don't get much butterflies in my stomach when I see him and I don't think about him as much as I used to.


But then, when I do think about him, even the smallest things, I smile automatically.


I'm also going to seriously start to take even better care of myself because you know why? I care about what he thinks of me and I want him to think that I'm pretty. I want him to notice me and talk with me.


It's things like these that reminds me that I still do like him.


I think I'm only feeling a bit sad cause we don't really talk much to each other as much as I want to.


Maybe I'm only feeling this way cause he didn't reply to my text but then again, at least he did the first time.


Maybe I'm only feeling this way cause he added another junior but as of now, I don't think that she likes him.


At least, you know, we did interact with each other.


And I don't know why, but, I feel like I must keep holding on because I feel that something's about to happen and if I stop now, I might let something wonderfully magical pass by.


So, for now, I will be patient and wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment