Friday, April 13, 2012

The theory of relativity

I felt so out of place today just because I didn't see him the whole day.


Yes, I'm supposed to be ignoring him as much as I don't want to but I feel bad because I have to do something so vile.


For the first time in three months, I spent one of my breaks inside the lecture hall.


It was only for the first break though cause no one else wanted to go downstairs and I didn't want to be alone.


I really did feel awkward in there.


Previously, 20 minutes was really not enough for me for a break.


Today, it felt like a million years.


He really did preoccupy a lot of my thoughts and... whenever I was near him, time flew by in a nanosecond.


I can't focus too much on him next week cause I'll be having my tests in a fortnight.


I am really behind in my studies because I've been thinking about him too much in the past month so I must do my best to focus at the important task at hand.


I rejected the scholarship today and it felt good.


I sincerely hope he doesn't hate me.


Hoping that as time passes by, this whole thing would just clear up. It should anyway.


Going to become more patient.


Need to study a lot tomorrow. And do my projects as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment