Sunday, April 1, 2012

Grabbing a hold of herself

Well... June saw the comment that I typed after Law typed his comment.


And he didn't reply to the comment which is quite okay with me cause at least there was some progress. :)


And I probably got too excited so I liked a post that he posted on his wall.


Maybe I'm just a bit too excited?


Anyway, now thanks to my stupidity, I don't know how to react tomorrow when I see him.


All that I do know is that I'm going to act cool as though seniors (who are guys) normally comment on my status update.


Which actually never very rarely happens.


I'm not going to avoid him though (as shy and as awkward as I am) cause that'd make the whole situation even more awkward.


Regardless, I'm just going to kick back and be myself.


No use getting all worked out over nothing.


Must be normal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment