Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What was that?

I had just turned off my laptop when I forgot that I haven't posted anything up yet.


I was too busy reading my horoscope and his and really surprisingly, most of them were true like really.


And apparently tomorrow and the day after that as well as the 10th and the 11th will be good days for me.


Those readings cheered me up a bit because today was not a good day.


During the first break, I went down slightly late and I went down with Helen instead of June today cause from now on, she'll be spending her first break teaching another girl Bible Studies.


So Helen was telling me about how people were being racist in her class and she was really pissed about it (especially the lecturer) and so I listened to her and just as we stepped out from our lecture hall, Law stepped out from his lecture hall as well with his friend.


And then, as I was looking at him, he looked at me as well.


He was smiling and grinning with his friend and when he saw me, it dropped.


You have no idea how much that affected me throughout the day.


I really did want to say "Hi" and smile at him but then Helen was talking to me and telling me something sad so that would have been a bit uncalled for.


He stopped by the second floor to wait for his friend and he had his back turned towards me but I think he kind of turned to his back a bit when Helen and I passed by and then I kind of raised my voice to tell him what we were talking about so that he would know that I didn't intend to not greet him on purpose.


I could have done it that time but I was still talking with Helen.


He wasn't there for the second break cause I think he went home early.


Also, I felt a bit ignored by my seniors today but I must not be too paranoid cause it's probably because they're feeling stressed out because of the upcoming trials.


The sky and the sea always reflects how I feel somehow.


Yesterday, the sky was bright and the sea was sparkling.


Today, it was dark and grey and the sea was murky.


I really do hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment