Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just when you've seen the edge of the cliff

Today is a Sunday.


It is also the first of April.


The first of April is also known as April Fools Day.




When I woke up in the morning, I already felt so down and depressed about the whole Law thing and I kept on thinking whether or not I should continue to like him.


After church, we went to eat at a shop that served us very late so my mood kind of went down.


And my dad made the situation worse by yelling at the waiter.


Then, my family and I went to the PC fair but I couldn't find any graphic designing tablet so my mood got even more sour.


We only bought a printer.




When we came home, we installed the printer and then I went online to Facebook.


I saw that Law was online 3 hours ago so I felt slightly relieved but Ray was online so I just went on with checking my usual stuff and then I decided to update my status.


"Pikom fair this year by far the most disappointing one."


Then I continued to look for more stuff to waste my time on.




And that was when I got a notification but I felt too lazy to check it but then I checked it in the end.


And I got the shock of my life.




Law commented on your status update: "Really? Luckily I don't have anything to look for."




The second I saw his name, my heart started to beat really fast and my hands were shaking and when my hands flew to my face, my cheeks were hot (and they still are).


I got so excited I laughed out loud (literally) which caused Summer to look at me in bewilderment.


"You scared me!"


That's what she said to a hopping me who was already on her way to call Helen and June but then they didn't pick up their phones so I was in the middle of texting Helen when she texted me and asked if I was okay and then I told her everything.


Then June called and I told her everything.


Actually, I don't know whether or not I replied to his comment first or if I called both of them first but I think it's the former.


And at least my comment wasn't like immediately after he commented but roughly 1 minute and 45 seconds after his comment.




Okay, now my common sense has kicked in a tiny bit.




Why did he comment on my status?


Why was his language so super formal compared to when he texts me or when he comments on other people's status or when he posts stuff up.


Is this a prank??????




I must keep my mind open to this and I'm so thankful I didn't immediately reply to his comment.




Regardless of my paranoia or if this is true, I'm still happy that he commented.


And if he wants to play with my feelings (that is if he knows that I like him) then two can play at that game.




But then again, I could be over analysing things so I'm going to check my page one more time before I do my Malaysian Studies project.


Cause for all I know, it's Ray who's playing this prank on me.


So I must watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment