Thursday, April 12, 2012

Everything happens for a reason

I feel like I screwed up any buddings of friendship that he and I could have had.


I was just too impatient to rush things and maybe I scared him off or something.


At least he was nice enough to reply to my texts, really. I'm so grateful that he did.


I didn't text him after test today and I was really tempted to. I might break my abstinence tomorrow though if I do happen to see him.


I only saw him once today and I might have been able to see him again if I weren't so scared to look at where the year twos were.


At least I know that whatever it is that's happening between us (if there is anything that is) not a lot of people know about it cause Blair treated me quite normally today.


I'm hoping that as the time increases and lengthens, so will this whole thing repair itself.


If possible, by next Friday cause it'll be the club party and I don't know how I'll be able to face him properly without making things awkward.


I wonder if he's wondering why I didn't text him.


Maybe he's too busy with Ivy or something.




I really hope he doesn't hate me.


I got offered a scholarship but I don't want it cause I'm not interested in Geophysics.


Also... there will be a camp that I have to participate in if I want to get that scholarship and it will happen next week lasting from Thursday until Saturday and surprisingly, the first thing that came into my mind was "I won't be able to see Law./Will he care that I'm not there?"


I freaking wish I didn't screw up.


I bet if I had been more patient, we could have at least been friends.


I just hope that it will be able to heal.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, what did you do that was so wrong?
    There's always hope!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I texted him too much. That's what's wrong.
      Wouldn't count on it too much though. Haha. :)

      Delete