Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A careful rekindling

Maybe it's because I only got two hours of sleep last night (due to my English project) but I was really high today.


I laughed for no reason and I talked to more people than usual and I even cracked lame jokes.


I haven't felt so happy about something other than Law in such a long time.


Also, I got the butterflies again today. For Law.


I haven't honestly felt that for a long time.


Maybe it's because I didn't see him for four days but all the same, when I saw his back, I felt that familiar feeling that I used to get when I first started having a crush on him.


And his hair grew so long within four days!!!


It's almost around the same length as Lee Jong Hyun's one right now but slightly shorter and more neater. :)


He was only there for the first break though and I sat a table away from him, behind another group of people because I didn't know if I could face him or not without squirming in my seat.


I looked horrible anyway what with my eye bags and sudden outburst of pimples. Urgh.


Saw Jean talking with him. Wish I had her courage but then again, she doesn't have feelings for him.


I sat with Dianne (one of my friends who knows about Law) while waiting for Helen.


When we were about to leave, she told me that she had something to tell me.


Apparently, while she was asking around where I was, Law overheard her say my name and he looked up in her direction while he was going down the stairs.


That really gave me hope and even though I tried to calm myself down, my overly tired self got even more hyperactive.


I don't know if Law heard me going crazy cause he was quite near us and he even walked behind Helen and I as we were going up the stairs.


My voice got louder while I was talking with Helen as Law approached and I kind of hate myself for doing that.


But, I noticed that he was kind of doing the same thing.


So, I can conclude that at least he isn't avoiding me or anything.


Okay, going to sleep now and hopefully I'll get to be even more focused on my studies as my test starts this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment