Sunday, April 8, 2012

Calmness

I actually feel more calmer now and maybe it's because I just attended the Easter Mass.


I think I've been feeling really angsty and sad was because I really expected Law to reply my message.


He didn't of course.


When I reread my blog today, I realised that I did have a lot of opportunities just that I was too much of a coward to do anything or more like there were too many butterflies in my stomach to actually think straight.


Now that I feel more calmer, I really do feel as though if I do see him, I'll be able to say "Hi! Good luck!" and then smile at him.


I can actually picture how the whole thing will go like.


I don't feel as calm as I was just now though cause when I went on Facebook, I saw that Ivy posted pictures of kittens on his timeline.


And one of them said "ARE U IN LOVE WITH ME NOW??".


Another says "hello im cute!".


And the final one says "so damn cute!".


Isn't it obvious that she likes him?


I envy her cause she can actually talk to him while all I can do is hope that the both of us will be able to sit next to each other in the cafeteria.


His reply to her posts "Did you just spam my timeline with kitteh pictures????"


From what I can see based on his choice of words, he doesn't seem like he likes her in that way.


June said that maybe they're just close but I do know for a fact that she isn't really in his circle of friends.


Still, I can't help thinking that she's making a move to secure him while here I am, blogging about how much I really want to get to know him.


I just don't have the type of personality to do what she can do (even though we're both Capricorns).


By the way, I'm going to start my transformation process today cause I want to look really hot for Prom Night.


If I see him tomorrow, I will wish him luck. :)


And that's the most I can do cause even though I do like him, I don't want to scare him off either.


Yes, I still like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment