Sunday, April 15, 2012

Feeling great weirdly enough

Yes indeed I feel really good somehow. :D


Maybe it's because of the Mass this morning?


I feel like it's okay for me to still like him and that this situation will improve.


In fact, this was my horoscope reading for today (from a new place!) and I actually smiled and grinned.


Phone tag isn't very much fun, is it? If you have been playing it far too long with far too many people, then today you need to call a time out. If you and another person can't hook up, then the two of you aren't meant to hook up right now. Don't stress out about it or get frustrated. And do not entertain any ideas whatsoever that anyone could be avoiding you on purpose. Thinking like that will only put you on a path of thinking things about this other person that they don't deserve.


So... I really feel good.

I exercised a lot today and I hope that I'll find enough discipline in me to continue to do this for a lifetime if possible. 

It wasn't that hard to get back into it again.

I have to cut this short cause I need to do my English project.

I won't be able to see him a lot this week and somehow that's okay with me. :)

My sister said that he probably already knows that I like him (you don't say?) and I find it actually quite comforting to know that he does know that fact.

And that he actually still texted me. :)

Okay, need to stop now for real. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment