Sunday, April 22, 2012

Isn't it obvious?

I know now for sure that Ivy likes him.


She posted on his timeline: Why didn't we take a picture together?


She got 3 likes, all from her close friends.


Luckily, none from his.




Honestly, I don't know how I'll be able to compete with her cause she's super skinny, has a face that's crystal clear and she's noticeably more shorter than him.


I'm the complete opposite.




I'm not sure if Law is playing with my feelings or not but I do know for sure that the next time he sees me, he'll see a completely different person and maybe, perhaps, he'd feel regret.


Regret for what? I'm not exactly sure.


This transformation process is a bit hard, but I'm determined to succeed.




But he doesn't seem like the type to play around with anyone's feelings from what I can observe and from what I gather.




Why did he pick me to go after him?


Why didn't he pick anyone else?


Was it because he didn't know anyone else?


Not really, cause he knows Jean and at that time, she was also available to be chosen since she didn't get the chance to play yet.


And when he chose me, he didn't even pause to think when Ms Dee asked him the question.


Like he knew he was going to choose me.




I've got a Physics test tomorrow so I'm turning in early tonight.


I must strive harder to become beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. You're already beautiful! I can just tell - you're such a pure and nice person! If I were Law, I would most obviously choose you!
    But I also know how you feel at the same time, so I wish you luck! ^3^
    Make sure you do all you can and don't regret it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. It makes me feel a bit better about myself. :)
      Thank you for the wish and I will definitely do all that I can! :D

      Delete