Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2nd Dream

Must be a very quick post. :)


No ranting on other stuff.


Last night I had this very weird dream about Law.


It began with me and my other friend (not going to the same college as I am) looking for our club because instead of having Chemistry tutorial, we suddenly had to go to our own respective clubs.


And even though the Public Speaking club is one of the most active club, we couldn't find it until we went to the lowest floor and we arrived just in the nick of time.


Law then suddenly burst in saying that we needed to change our class cause someone else was going to use it so we got out of there.


Then, I saw him outside sitting on a bench and wiping his face cause he was all sweaty so I began to fan him with a book.


And then we suddenly started talking about stuff like "Why are you sweating?" and all that and I noticed that the more we talked, the more pink his face got.


Maybe due to sweat.


Then he said something like, "You know, I regret not doing something when I had the chance." And I was like "What?"


Then he asked me to close my eyes but we didn't do anything else cause my friend was watching but we were seated very close to each other.


There were a couple of hints from him that I think meant that he liked me and he wanted to go out with me but somehow I knew it wasn't real.


One, his face was not smooth but filled with acne. Not like his real face.


Two, he had a really high pitched voice and he even asked if I was wondering what happened to his deep voice. Apparently he only uses it sometimes. It's his BF voice.


Three, he was wearing glasses. I've never seen him wear glasses before.


What was that supposed to mean?!


Anyway, I have to go eat breakfast cause I'm going to see the doctor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment