Friday, January 13, 2012

If we get to see tomorrow

I feel slightly sad that I can't go to school tomorrow cause then I wont get to see him and make my day. :)


During the audition today, due to my resume, my seniors kept on asking me to join the Student Council.


I kept giving excuses, some of course were real but others were based on Law.


I can't believe I actually let people down cause I wanted to be closer to Law.


I'm really sorry, but I'd like to be happy too.


I wasn't in the same room as Law and at first I was slightly upset but then once I thought about it, I guess it's not too bad cause then I wouldn't be able to face him the next time I see him if I did see him.


I really really really hope they'll pick me to be part of their team.


And I'm not praising myself or anything, but compared to other interviewees, I was less noisy and controllable. Do they really want people who can't even control themselves run the Election Board?


I hope hope hope I'll get chosen.


Because then, I wouldn't have much opportunities left to get to know him.


That was what I was thinking throughout the time they kept asking me why I wanted to join their board so badly.


I couldn't have just said "Oh, it's cause there's a guy there that I'm interested in so I want to get in so I can get to know him better." Although those words were on the tip of my tongue.


I haven't told anyone yet that I like Law.


I guess I'm afraid of being judged.


Usually I tell my sisters everything but I feel like I need to hold back a bit until the time when I actually get to know him.


I only saw him once today during the first break because I had to go to the First Aid Team meeting so I was slightly disappointed.


But on a positive note, I didn't stare at him today. :)


I Google-d him just now for the heck of it and I hardly came up with anything. Just a couple of pictures.


Okay, I've got to go bath and sleep early. :)


Must study hard and revise two weeks worth of notes and lectures tomorrow!!!! :D 6 HOURS! MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment