Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Coming out from beneath a rock

This is going to be the second blog that I'm going to open up.


Why?


Because from here on now this will be the ultimate embarrassing, love sick, GAAAAAH-ing blog that I will dedicate to people that I am interested in.


Honestly, up until this moment, I've been a very polite person on the internet which means I take care in how I use all my full stops and comas and exclamation marks so that I won't make a fool of myself in any way possible.


But ever since I've recently read a manga called "Switch Girl!!", I feel that I should show who I really am even more to get more confidence in myself.


But, the main reason for opening this blog is to fill it up with... How should I put this?... With rants about people I'm interested in and to write letters regarding my one-sided love crushes to celebrities.


You could call it a love blog, if such a term even exists. XD


I'm also starting this blog because today was the first time I entered and am now going to go to a co-ed school i.e. mixed gender school.


The last time I ever saw boys walking around school was roughly 12 years ago and now I'm almost 18 so it's kind of like a culture shock... for me. I mean, I hardly even meet them outside of school cause I don't even take tuition and those kind of stuff.


Since I've been in an all-girl's school for 12 years, I've never felt the restraint over my inner tomboy-ness as I did today.


I couldn't spread my legs far apart.


Much less burp or laugh as loudly as LOL. (I have to cover my mouth now =-=)


... You know, I was kind of scared I'd get a crush on every guy there but then I managed to turn that off cause I did my best to focus on my academics throughout the day. :)


There are numerous really cute guys there. Like really. There are a couple of international students as well (even some Koreans! XD) but none were in my class.


But none of them was really my type, sadly. Yet.


Now this, is my type. XD



Lee Jong Hyun of CNBLUE

One of my biases in the K-Pop world as is this guy. :)


Micky Yoo Chun of DB5K (AKTF!)/JYJ

I'll be writing letters to them also cause what better way than the internet right?

Weird???

Well truthfully, and I'll put it truthfully, I'd like them to read my feelings for them. Even if they are just crushes.

Cause everyone likes people to like them.



And just so you guys know, when I like someone, it takes a pretty long time for it to fade away, even if I know I have no chance whatsoever with that guy.

That's another story I might tell when I have the stamina to not get embarrassed by my failed attempts. (=-=;



So I guess that's it.

I'm just going to write all of my feelings down so I won't embarrass myself in public.


No holding back. Nopes.


Just going to put everything down so in a couple of years I'll cringe and maybe laugh when I read all of this back.


And now I must go work out!!! OH YEAH!!! :D


For love! For HEALTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment