Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Like a puppet

I signed up for the Election Board yesterday and I remember thinking to myself, "What would be the probability that I'd meet him at the table?" and then I saw him. :)


Today, I came slightly late for school cause I had to send my grandpa to the bus terminal so he could go back to our kampung so I didn't get to see him early in the morning.


And then during the first break, I saw him and I thought to myself; even if I could see him only once a day, it'd make me really happy cause I know that the probability of me being friends with him is like 1 in 1000 cause I'm really shy and I'm so not the type who can just suddenly chat up with people.


During the second break, I saw him with his friends and there was a girl there so I used that as a preparation for myself to feel disappointed.


And it was during second break that a guy confessed to a girl! And they both had just entered this school (like me) but I guess both of them were previously from the same school so the guy must have liked her since then.


He gave her a bouquet of roses in purple paper, like whoa. XD


Anyway, after my fifth period, I ran into one of the seniors that I know and she was supposed to sell me one of her books so I just followed behind her to her class and I saw Law there so I did my best to not stare at him or drag any kind of attention onto myself.


Then as I was leaving the room, I almost closed the door behind me when I noticed someone was about to go through so I held it open for whoever it was and it turned out to be him.


And he looked kind of confused and stared at me. =-=;


Hey, I didn't really expect to see you behind me either. XD


It's like no one's ever held the door open for him.


Okay, maybe no one's ever held the door open for him with a bottle but all the same, I couldn't bring myself to look at him for more than 2 seconds cause I bet I would have said something very regretful and then I turned around and went down to my classroom.


At the end of the day, I saw him again but this was because I just happened to glance to my right as I was leaving. He looked really happy. :)


All just very accidental but happy coincidences. :)




I wondered today what made me like him but then it struck me.


It's cause even if he is only slightly taller than me, he has such a huge aura of confidence enveloping him that he becomes super charismatic and really amazing. 


All the same, this is just infatuation since I don't really know him yet so I'll just wait till I get the chance to be friends with him and then we'll see what happens from there on.


I hope I don't end up looking stupid in front of him this Friday. Please.


I'd really like to be in the Election Board.


Not only for him, but also to get more friends. :)


I'll stop here for today. I seem to keep on going up and down for him. =-=;


Must not get too distracted.


But I think I already am. =-=;

No comments:

Post a Comment